Welcome to MY MDPC!
This site offers helpful tools for members and visitors to connect to MDPC. For those without a user account, you may access all elements listed under Public Applications. The features found under Secure Applications are only accessible if you are logged in using your registered user account. Please see descriptions of each option below.
What can I do without logging in?
This online portal is secure. We use an encrypted SSL connection, which is the same technology used for online payment systems.
- Anyone can initiate a single gift or schedule recurring gifts to MDPC via credit/debit card, or online check.
- If you have already created and have logged in to your User Account, then your billing information will be automatically populated for each gift when you initiate a transaction. If you are not accessing through your User Account, you will need to manually enter your billing information.
- Once you have completed the online transaction, the system will automatically generate an email receipt for you. At this time, you may contribute online for the MDPC Operating Budget or the Good Housekeeping Building campaign.
- Should a donor wish to view his giving history or cancel a recurring gift, he will need to login using either his existing credentials or create a new user login.
- If you have any questions regarding online giving or your giving history, please contact Mary Blondell in the Finance Department, firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.490.0933
Service Opportunity Finder
The Opportunity Finder is an option for individuals to learn about current volunteer and serving opportunities here at MDPC. Specific ministry listings can be searched for ways to connect with that particular ministry. If interested, an inquiry can be sent to the ministry to inquire further.
- Passions & Skills Survey –Visitors to the website may also take a Passions & Skills survey and see what serving opportunities may be a good match for their interests. After identifying their preferences, they can search for opportunities that fit with these specific attributes.
When do I need to Login?
The following features, reflecting information currently stored in the MPDC database, can only be accessed by logging in:
- My User Account –Personal Contact Information (can be edited)
- My Giving History–Users can view the last 5 years of giving, see scheduled recurring donations for the future and cancel any recurring donations they wish to discontinue
- My Contribution Statement–Users can view, save and print the last 5 years of tax-deductible donations through the previous quarter end
- My Profile–Attributes previously provided to the church by the user and stored in our files (can be edited)
- My Subscriptions—Users may subscribe to particular ministry publications or choose to opt out of all MDPC email communications
Additionally, if someone has logged in, when they schedule a new donation in Online Giving, their personal billing information will auto-populate, so no need to re-enter.
We anticipate more features being added to MY MDPC in the near future.
How do I create a User Account?
New online users, whether members or visitors, who wish to establish their online account may do so in two ways:
- Create an account by entering their First and Last Names, Home Phone Number, and Email Address. If the user knows they are already in the MDPC database, then all the information entered should match what is stored on their existing record. Once the information is entered and the user clicks “Create My Account”, an email will be sent to the email address provided with a user name and password. Once logged in, the user may personalize the password.
- If you have trouble creating an account, contact Linda Richardson at email@example.com or 713.953.2572 and you will receive an email with a direct link to your account. (Be sure to provide a valid email address in this communication.) Once you access your account, you may update your password and contact information and upload a current photo. (We asked that you only upload face shots or portrait type pictures. Inappropriate photos will be removed.)
I created an account and I still can’t see my Giving History or Contribution Statement
If you register for a new user account and are still unable to view your giving history or contribution statement, then most likely the information you entered in creating your account does not match what we already have in our database (different email, name or phone), and therefore the system has created a new account for you (with no history attached). If this happens, please wait a couple of days and recheck your account. We regularly review those records created through the website to make sure we don’t already have an existing account in the database. If we do, then we will fix the situation by updating your information and combining the records. Once this is done, your login should then give you access to your personal record.