Recreational Classes (REACH) & Sports
We offer an expansive lineup of quality classes and activities which develop knowledge and skills for children, youth, and adults. There are three sessions offered each year – Fall, Spring, and Summer. Church members as well as the community are welcome to participate.
A non-refundable bank service fee is added to all online registrations.
2018 Spring Classes
2018 Summer Classes
- Art Camp: It’s A Jungle Out There!
- Art Camp: Let’s Go Camping!
- Basketball: Hoops Camp
- Cheer Camp
- Clay Camp: Australian Clay Critters
- Coder Kids
- Cooking Camp
- Fast Forward Kids Camps: Drones, Legos, Play Doh, Survival, Etc.
- Gymnastics/Tumbling Camp for Boys & Girls
- Idea Lab: Super Hero Science
- Mad Science: Sprouting Scientist
- Mad Science: Water Works
- Musical Theatre: What's Up Zak?
- Piano Lessons | John Ford
- Summer Sparkle Dancing Fun
- Summer Fun Dance Camp
- Voice Lessons | Meghan Garvin
Sports Commissioner Diane Seckinger organizes, schedules, and implements MDPC's children, youth, and adult sports/leagues. All teams engage in ministry and outreach opportunities. Click here to view our current Sports Brochure.
WHCSA Rain-out Number: 713-857-4885