Recreational Classes (REACH) & Sports
We offer an expansive lineup of quality classes and activities which develop knowledge and skills for children, youth, and adults. There are three sessions offered each year – Fall, Spring, and Summer. Church members as well as the community are welcome to participate.
A non-refundable bank service fee is added to all online registrations.
REACH Spring Classes
REACH Summer CLASSES
- Art Camp | Backyard Bayou Ceramics
- Basketball: Hoops Camp
- CR 8 Day Camp
- Camp Barbie and Fashion Designer
- Cheer Camp
- Coder Kids
- Cooking Camp
- Creative Projects Expressions & I’m An Author!
- Drama Kids | Adventure Week
- Drama Kids | Super Heroes and Villains
- Gymnastics/Tumbling Camp for Boys & Girls
- Hot Wheels World of Discovery | Play Doh Science
- Ideal Lab | Beams, Bridges, and things that go Zoom!
- Ideal Lab | Dinosaurs Rock
- Ideal Lab | Li'l Doctors
- Lego Logo
- Lego Mania
- Mad Science | Sprouting Scientist
- Mad Science | Water Works
- Piano Lessons | John Ford
- Soccer Camp
- Summer Sparkle Dancing Fun
- Ultimate Survival Camp
- Voice Lessons | Meghan Garvin
Sports Commissioner Diane Seckinger organizes, schedules, and implements MDPC's children, youth, and adult sports/leagues. All teams engage in ministry and outreach opportunities. Click here to view our current Sports Brochure.
WHCSA Rain-out Number: 713-857-4885
Register here through January 13.
Games are Friday evenings, January 13-March 10.