Recreational Classes (REACH) & Sports
We offer an expansive lineup of quality classes and activities which develop knowledge and skills for children, youth, and adults. There are three sessions offered each year – Fall, Spring, and Summer. Church members as well as the community are welcome to participate.
A non-refundable bank service fee is added to all online registrations.
2019 Spring Classes
- Ballet, Tap, and Jazz
- Basketball Co-Ed Skills Class: Hoops School | Heidi Horton
- Basketball Co-ed 3-On-3 League: Hoops School | Heidi Horton
- Coder Kids
- Guitar Lessons | Nick Gividen
- Little Geniuses Chess Class
- Mini-Stars Sports
- Music Together
- Piano Lessons | John Ford
- Soccer Shots
- Tumbling and Gymnastics
- Voice Lessons | Meghan Garvin
Sports Commissioner Diane Seckinger organizes, schedules, and implements MDPC's children, youth, and adult sports/leagues. All teams engage in ministry and outreach opportunities.
g or 713-490-9568
WHCSA Rain-out Number: 713-857-4885