Recreational Classes (REACH) & Sports Leagues for Children
We offer an expansive lineup of quality classes and activities which develop knowledge and skills for children, youth, and adults. There are three sessions offered each year – Fall, Spring, and Summer. Church members as well as the community are welcome to participate.
A non-refundable bank service fee is added to all online registrations.
2020 Spring Classes
2020 Summer Classes
- Art Camp: Under the Sea
- Basketball: Hoops Camp with Heidi Horton
- Coder Kids
- Gymnastics/Tumbling Camp for Boys & Girls
- Idea Lab: Jr. Jedi Training
- Idea Lab: Messy Science
- Lego Mania
- Lego Designer
- Mad Science Water Works
- Private Piano Lessons with John Ford
- Soccer Shots Camp
- Spotlight Project Theater Camp
- Summer Fun Dance Camp
- Tumbler Warriors Camp with Robbie Hirst
- Voice Lessons with Meghan Garvin
Sports Commissioner Diane Seckinger organizes, schedules, and implements MDPC's children, youth, and adult sports/leagues. All teams engage in ministry and outreach opportunities.
g or 713-490-9568
WHCSA Rain-out Number: 713-857-4885