Recreational Classes (REACH) & Sports Leagues for Children
We offer an expansive lineup of quality classes and activities which develop knowledge and skills for children, youth, and adults. There are three sessions offered each year – Fall, Spring, and Summer. Church members as well as the community are welcome to participate.
A non-refundable bank service fee is added to all online registrations.
2020 Spring Classes
- Ballet, Tap, and Jazz
- Basketball Co-Ed Skills Class: Hoops School | Heidi Horton
- Basketball Co-ed 3-On-3 League: Hoops School | Heidi Horton
- Coder Kids
- Dance with Vanessa
- Little Geniuses Chess Class
- Mini-Stars Sports
- Music Together
- Piano Lessons | John Ford
- Soccer Shots
- Tumbling and Gymnastics
- Voice Lessons | Meghan Garvin
Sports Commissioner Diane Seckinger organizes, schedules, and implements MDPC's children, youth, and adult sports/leagues. All teams engage in ministry and outreach opportunities.
g or 713-490-9568
WHCSA Rain-out Number: 713-857-4885